- Students must wear I.D card in the campus.
- Students should be punctual in attending classes and other co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. They should attend all classes regularly and participate fully in all learning and assessment activities. Late comers will not be allowed in the class.
- Attendance for all the Cycle tests and Model examinations is compulsory.
- They should go to library only during the library hours with the accompaniment of the teaching staff or when there are no classes.
- Submission of records, observation notebooks and assignments on time is compulsory.
- Students littering (throwing any kind of items such as waste paper, fruit peels, tea cups, plates etc.) are not permitted inside the campus.
- Entry into and exit from the college and hostel should only be through designated points/gates.
- Cell phones & Cameras will not be permitted to be used inside the college campus. Any violation in this regard will entitle appropriate action.
- Walking on the lawns and playground is strictly prohibited during the class hours.
- Students indulging in ragging, smoking/consumption of alcohol and physical assault within the campus and college bus is prohibited and students indulging in the same will be dismissed.
- Scooters/motorcycles usage inside campus is not permitted (and parents are cautioned, in the interest of the safety of their wards, not to permit their wards to travel by scooter/motorcycle/any other two wheeler).
- Students shall not indulge in any kind of malpractices in the examinations.
- Any form of ragging is a serious offence anywhere inside or outside the campus or in the college bus and the same is punishable.
- Clapping and desk thumping are not permitted inside the classroom.
- Eating and chewing inside the classrooms during class hours is strictly prohibited.
- Possession of incriminating documents/books/posters/cassettes etc. is punishable.
- Use of crackers, on any occasion by students is not permitted.
- Scribbling on the walls and desks or doing any other kind of damage to the college property is strictly prohibited. Students responsible for any such wanton damage will be severely punished.
- Should wear only formals with shirts tucked in.
- Jeans should not be worn.
- Only formal shoes; sports or canvas shoes are not allowed.
- Lab uniforms are to be worn during laboratory classes.
- Wearing short chains around the neck, plastic bracelets are not permitted.
- Should wear only Chudidhar with Dupatta pinned on both sides.
- Leggings should not be worn.
- Only formal shoes; sandals are not allowed.
- Lab coats and shoes are to be worn during laboratory classes.
BUS AND TRANSPORTATION
- Students must carry the college bus pass and individual ID card while travelling by college bus.
- Students should travel only by the bus route indicated in the bus pass and they should board and alight at the same point in the route.
- Students should be seated during the journey and footboard travelling is strictly prohibited.
- Students should not move inside the bus or lie down on the seat during the journey.
- Students should refrain from dancing, singing, shouting, disturbing other students etc. which disturbs the decorum inside the bus.
- The instructions given by the faculty members travelling by the bus should be strictly adhered and students should not indulge in any kind of unruliness inside the bus.
- Seating arrangements should not be altered by students inside the canteen/mess for any reason.
- Misbehavior inside canteen/mess services is an offence and is punishable.
- Boys and girls should use separate counters.
- Canteen timings should be strictly adhered.
- Students are not allowed to go to canteen during class hours.
- Students cannot absent themselves from the classes without prior approval of the Class Co-ordinator/HOD.
- Hostellers should get the leave letter signed by the Class Co-ordinator, HOD and Warden during holidays. Those who stay alone in outside hostels will have to obtain approval of their parents/guardians.
- Students should ensure a minimum of 75% attendance in each subject as they are otherwise not eligible to appear for the University examinations.
Permission or leave on duty will be given only in the following cases:
- Students who are permitted to take part in paper presentations.
- A limited number of students will be permitted to take part in cultural, sports and other competitions in other colleges.